Subject: Re: printed guide
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.org, netbsd-docs@NetBSD.org>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/12/2003 22:44:45
On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 01:11:56PM -0800, Harry Waddell wrote:
> 2. Shipping books weighing less than four pounds to anyplace in the US
> is easy. Just stuff them in a priority mail fixed rate envelope and
> slap 3.95 in postage on it. If they are over 1 pound, one should get a
> postal meter or use another carrier, unless they like standing in line
> at the post office. Global priority from the US to just about anywhere
> is about $10 for one book, plus the annoyance of having to fill out
> the customs slips.  Obviously, the weight of the finished books is the
> key here.

if it doesn't need to get there in a hurry, use bound printed matter:
http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm/E712.htm#Rcz40550
also available for international shipping.

  "someday the industry will have throbbing frontal lobes and will be able
  to write provably correct software.  also, I want a pony." -- Zach Brown