Subject: Re: NetBSD at the 20th Chaos Communication Congress
To: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
From: Mirko Thiesen <thiesi@ReLink.NetWorkXXIII.Sytes.NET>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/12/2003 22:38:55
On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Stefan Schumacher wrote:

> * Hubert Feyrer (hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de) wrote:
>
> > The NetBSD Project will have a place at the hackcenter of the 20th Chao=
> > Communications Congress, and to do some first planning, it'd be nice to
> > know who will be there, and how much space is needed. If you want to co=
me
> > let me know, also if you need more than one place to sit, e.g. for your
> > truckload of old VAXens to show. :)

I didn't see the original message passing through the lists, but since C3
will take place in Berlin I'd be more than happy to be there. I also have
some boxes (Intel, a laptop and two SparcStations) which we could use for
whatever we'd like to.

> --
> Stefanie Hertel und Stefan Mross beschuldigen sich gegenseitig nicht
> blasen zu k=F6nnen.

LOL!

Bye, K&K,
T-Zee
--=20
thiesi@NetWork23.Sytes.NET ---- NetBSD: Power to the people!
Tel.: ++49-(0)171-416 05 09 -- Fax: ++49-(0)171-134 16 05 09
Mirko Thiesen, P.O. Box 26 03 54, D-13413 Berlin, W. Germany
             "We're with you all the way, mostly"