Subject: Re: NetBSD at the 20th Chaos Communication Congress
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/12/2003 22:12:26
--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J

* Hubert Feyrer (hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de) wrote:
=20
> The NetBSD Project will have a place at the hackcenter of the 20th Chaos
> Communications Congress, and to do some first planning, it'd be nice to
> know who will be there, and how much space is needed. If you want to come
> let me know, also if you need more than one place to sit, e.g. for your
> truckload of old VAXens to show. :)

I'll be there together with 2 other generic humanoid carbon units.
We will probably need space for 2 Laptops and maybe one VAXstation,
if needed I can also bring in my FTP Server with packages and ISOs.

--
Stefanie Hertel und Stefan Mross beschuldigen sich gegenseitig nicht=20
blasen zu k=F6nnen.

FNN

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J--