Subject: Re: advocacy material update
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/06/2003 09:59:41
--IMjqdzrDRly81ofr

Gilbert Fernandes <gilbertf@netbsd-fr.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 12:15:56AM -0800, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
>=20
> > Why Corel Draw?
>=20
> If required, I got the complete Corel 11 Suite at
> home. I can convert those files to any other format
> we might find better suited to our needs :)

What easily editable formats can you convert it to?  Maybe a layered
photoshop file?  IIRC, the Gimp could deal with that.

Well, I really don't know enough about these publishing tools, so maybe
Jeremy's suggestion of scribus works?

-Jan

--=20
I always said there was something fundamentally wrong with the universe.

--IMjqdzrDRly81ofr

--IMjqdzrDRly81ofr--