Subject: Re: NetBSD "World Tour" T-shirts
To: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
From: Emre Yildirim <ey@ieee.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/21/2003 09:07:58
I can confirm that the colors do fade, not that bad though.  The high-res jpegs,
that I usually submit when I design a shirt, often come out slightly different.  The
problem is probably that I use RGB in photoshop and the images are literally printed
(so I should be using CMYK colors) onto the shirts.  I remember one time I used red
and it came back slightly orange.  Although Cafepress does have a 30-day return
policy, I really don't want to test out a shirt using CMYK colors.  The quality of
the material (I can only speak for shirts) is fairly good though.  They use 100%
cotton shirts and I've been wearing one for a while.

Once upon a time Jan Schaumann proclaimed: