Subject: Re: CD-ROM sets -> money to TNF?
To: Stephen Borrill <netbsd@precedence.co.uk>
From: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/10/2003 10:48:06
--- Stephen Borrill <netbsd@precedence.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 kpneal@pobox.com wrote:
> > While I'm asking, has anyone thought about
> bringing back the "NetBSD
> > World Tour" T-shirts? Those were cool, but I
> didn't get one when I
> > had the chance.
>
> I'd happily buy an updated version of this (and I
> could probably coerce a
> few others). We've had a lot of new ports since the
> last one! Even my wife
> likes the old World Tour T-shirt even though I don't
> think she knows what
> it means. :-)
>
> --
> Stephen

I never bought one of those either. I wanted one. I
did buy one of the Wasabi "This brain runs NetBSD"
shirts which I still wear. Too bad they are no longer
available. I wore it to Phoenix for the World Series
in 2001, so there are fond memories...

I keep kicking the idea around of a NetBSD race team.
I mean, if HP can sponsor Williams, and IBM can
sponsor LeMans cars, why not a NetBSD sponsored
vehicle? I (ahem) race a green motorcycle, and I'm
still thinking of an idea for the proper graphics
scheme... :)

Andy