Subject: http://www.olib.org/~rkr/netbsd/netbsdusers.html
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 08/18/2003 09:43:10
Well, I know that there are NetBSD users that have read about the
NetBSD user database and are accessing it (my web server's log tells me
about NetBSD machines in Poland and New Zealand coming to my site, at the
very least, though I have representatives from neither in the database).

An entry doesn't take long to fashion.  All that I really need from
you is your geographic coordinates (I assume that you can get those),
name (shouldn't be a problem) and the number of NetBSD machines that
you run (take a wild guess!).

If you're bemused enough to look it up, and especially if you come
back multiple times, please send me an entry.  (Assuming that
you're running NetBSD.)  Also, events and "beer" type entries are
supported.  (BSDCON is listed, for example.)

Thanks.

 http://www.olib.org/~rkr/netbsd/netbsdusers.html