Subject: BSDCon 2003
To: None <www@netbsd.org, netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Jason R. Fink <jrf@adresearch.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 08/13/2003 08:37:45
Hello all,

Just an FYI for those attending BSDCon03. We will have
a table setup for NetBSD. Currently we have two folks who
have volunteered to man the booth. Myself (and others I
am sure) plan on being at it between sessions or during
any sessions we do not wish to attend and probably a bit
afterwards.

Our two folks on the spot right are:

	Erik Berls 	<cyber@netbsd.org>
	Todd Whitesel	<toddpw@netbsd.org>

If anyone would like to volunteer to help us out, please
let me know soon so I can have your name added to the list.

Details about this year's conference can be found here:

	http://www.usenix.org/events/bsdcon03/

The table will only be up during the tech session days, Sep 10-12.

Thanks,

Jay Fink http://argos.homeunix.net/~jrf/