Subject: Re: ocaml website: netbsd copycat
To: Nathan Langford <njl@sdf.lonestar.org>
From: None <netbsd99@sudog.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/23/2003 11:02:59
On Wednesday 09 July 2003 13:10, Nathan Langford wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I may not be first to notice this: www.ocaml.org is ridiculously
> similar to www.netbsd.org.  This seems somehow "wrong" to me;
> though html source says "Style inspired by the NetBSD Project",
> I'd classify that as plagiarized design!  Unless there's some
> special relationship between NetBSD & OCaml I'm not aware of...
>
> -Nathan

What difference does it make? :-) OCaml is a cool language, and is
freely available. If NetBSD is available under a BSD-style license, why
would anyone make the assumption that the webpage design is anything
but?

OCaml is cool--and if the design copycats NetBSD's page layout
identically, I say great!
--
no .plan