Subject: Upcoming BSD events in Central Europe
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubertf@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/14/2003 13:41:40
The following events will come up soonish, and there may be a chance to
present NetBSD there. If you want to help out, please let us (me) know!

Aug 7th to 10th: Chaos Communications Camp near Berlin, Germany.

	Big camping event. There will be a joint tent for BSD activity,
	be sure to get in touch early to reserve some space. We'll
	be there, but people to help answer questions are always welcome!

Oct 14th to 16th: Linux-Kongress, Saarbruecken, Germany.

	Mostly Linux developers but a nice chance to present NetBSD
	from the more technical side. Speakers please register
	at www.linux-kongress.de soon! Noone from NetBSD to go there
	yet, but organizers have agreed for a BSD booth to be both
	possible and a good thing to do.

Nov 6th to 8th: Linuxday Luxemburg

	Held at the University of Luxembourgh, it's a small and very
	nice event. Noone has signed up for a BSD booth there yet,
	but organizers would love to see us there again! Speakers will be
	assisted for traveling and accommodation! See www.linuxday.lu.

Nov 15th: LinuxDay Vorlarlberg, Austria

	A one-day event in Austria, they're still looking for one or
	more people presenting BSD (overview, differences, ...).
	Anyone from austria? :) See www.linuxday.at

If you know of other dates, please let us know. Also don't hesitate
contacting us for assistance to setup a booth, we may be able to provide
some material. :)

XXX we need some central calendar at www.netbsd.org of events that we
	could _possibly_ attend :)

 - Hubert