Subject: New Poster - Request for Comments
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Sieker <bsieker@freenet.de>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/01/2003 01:11:55
Hi,

I've made up this poster, please tell me what you think:

http://nuxi.homeunix.org/NetBSD/Posters/

It's available in StarOffice5.x, OpenOffice.org 1.0, Postscript and PDF
formats. The PDF is very highly compressed and not very good quality, I
don't know how to tell ps2pdf to handle images differently.

This is only a draft and I know there is a lot of room for improvement.

I will also make one or two other posters, concentrating on Portability
and License issues, or maybe on updating the system and/or packages, ...

I may also be doing German language versions of the posters.

Please send comments to me at bsieker@freenet.de

Kind regards,

Bernd

--