Subject: San Francisco 10th Anniversary Party Announcement
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Christian E. Hopps <chopps@rawdofmt.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 03/20/2003 10:03:23
Please join, Chris Demetriou (earlier), Chris Hopps, Jason Thorpe (later),
Erik Berls and others this Friday in San Francisco to celebrate
10 years of NetBSD.

The location is 21st Amendment Brewpub, 2 blocks from PacBell Park
in San Francisco.

	21st Amendment Brewery Cafe
	563 2nd St
	San Francisco, CA.
	(415) 369-0900

Friday March 21, 2003
Drinks @ 10pm-ish
(Dinner @ 8pm)

Since I don't know how many to reserve for, we may not be able to
all sit together for dinner.

Public Transit:

MUNI:
	Take N-Judah Inbound to 2nd and King. Restaurant is 2 blocks
	"west" on 2nd.

BART:
	BART riders should transfer to the Inbound N-Judah MUNI line
	at any of the downtown BART stations (Van Ness through
	Embarcadero)

Caltrain:
	The Caltrain end of the line is at 4th and King.  The last train
	leaves the depot at 12:07pm heading back south, don't miss it
	as there is no weekend Caltrain service :)

Mapquest of the restaurant location.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=563+2nd+St&city=San+Francisco&state=CA&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map