Subject: Re: NetBSD poster
To: MLH <MLH@goathill.org>
From: Patrick Mackey <basilisk@deniedaccess.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/24/2003 09:41:20
hiya

> I think that just putting a spiked collar on the demon or such
> portrays more (and in a better light) than the blowfish.

Or how about a demon dressed like a bouncer or a special agent?

Also wouldn't the pictures look better with a small black border. Or maybe
we need cartoon style pictures of the laptop, palm top etc. Rather than
the photos. After all, the blowfish does *look* cool on the page.

Best Regards,
Patrick Mackey