Subject: Re: NetBSD poster
To: Harry Waddell <waddell@caravan.com>
From: Thomas Runge <coto@core.de>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/21/2003 23:23:49
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Harry Waddell wrote:

> That's "a reason", but perhaps not "reason enough". The argument about the
> how the poster diverges from the website has some merit. Is there an
> official "netbsd style-guide"?

Not that I could find one. We really need a corporate design. Someone
that pinpoints a style guide, fonts, colo(u)rs, logos. Ah, while
we are at "logo". A nice NetBSD logo wouldn't hurt. Over the years
I got comfortable with this civil war-like logo on our home page,
but it's not appealing to non insider. Too complicated, no eye catcher.

How about a brainstorming session? Some ideas for a new logo?

--
Tom