Subject: Re: NetBSD poster
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Thomas Runge <coto@core.de>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/21/2003 22:04:54
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> The small white boxes over the images look a bit thick, might make the
> pictures unrecognizable. I may have to look at a printout of this to
> really judge though.

Okay, here is a version with the boxes under the images:
http://core.de/~coto/poster2.pdf

I'll provide a version with smaller boxes or even transparent ones,
but that will take some days, as I first have to motivate the
designer...

I just checked completely without these boxes, but it really looks
boring. Remember, we need something eye catching.

> (May do so the next few days, I need to print posters for CLT5, CeBit,
> GUUG, etc.)

That would be great, having this poster at cebit :)

--
Tom