Subject: Re: NetBSD poster
To: Thomas Runge <coto@core.de>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/21/2003 12:19:53
Thomas Runge <coto@core.de> writes:

> Well, I don't argue, she is the graphics designer...

Yea, but we're the target audience :)

> If there are lots of voices against the boxes, we can remove them. But
> I think, it looks more boring without.

It looks confusing and hard to see through, at least on Letter size
paper.  If I scale it up to say 13x11 it starts looking better, but
doesn't really start looking good until much larger.  Of course, then
the pictures look like crap, as was mentioned.  :)

Perhaps making the lines thinner, or making them do an xor-like
operation (adjust brightness, so some of the pattern from under them
leaks through, etc)

--Michael