Subject: Re: NetBSD poster
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Sieker <bsieker@freenet.de>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/21/2003 20:33:56
On 21.02.03, 18:27:57, Thomas Runge wrote:

> My girl friend reworked our poster and I find it quite a
> big improvement over the "old" one.
> Please have a look at http://core.de/~coto/poster1.pdf and
> tell me (or her) what you think about it.

Quite nice!

I'm not sure I understand what the squares acress the images mean, I
find them rather distracting.

Was there any particular reason for choosing such this red as the
background color? The predominant color on the NetBSD web site is blue

> One question from her: We need better/bigger pictures/photos
> if you want to print it on large scale printers. And yes, we

If the printer does a reasonable job of interpolation, I think the
resolution of the images is adaequate, at least up to A1.

> need a picture for the security-part. For some unknown
> reason, I don't feel comfortable with the blowfish for that ;)

I could imagine just having an image of a padlock, this has come to be
associated with "security", not only in https connections.

--
Bernd Sieker

NetBSD: If you look through Windows
		-- Johan Ihren