Subject: need input for posters
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Runge <coto@core.de>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/30/2003 21:10:14
Finally I could convince my girl friend to have a look
at our posters and improve the layout.
  (http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/advocacy/)

She will take the images and the text as it is, so if you
have a better text/image/idea, please let me know.

What I'd like to see is a fifth point (beside the existing
"Old Iron", "Desktop", Mobile" and "Embedded"), which is
security (we *have* to impress managers). So, I need input
for that! (If you know further topics we should stress,
drop me an email as well!)

Please send me some sentences about our advantages regarding
security over other operating systems. Or at least some
sentences that we are as good as all the others :)

Thank you very much!

--
Tom