Subject: Re: Status Reports
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Martin Weber <Ephaeton@gmx.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/27/2002 12:01:17
On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 10:44:55PM -0500, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Once more I'm reminded that we should try to get something like this
> going as well:
> http://bsd.slashdot.org/bsd/02/11/27/0219219.shtml?tid=122

Uhm, yeah ...

> Thoughts (other than 'uhm, yeah')?

Oh, damn, okay, what about instead of trying to do some new things,
do some old things right first ? I'm talking about the 'Current Projects'
page on our website, which doesn't seem to be too well groomed. Example
wanted ?

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/projects.cgi?token=&mode=viewproj&projnum=83

'Projected completion: 2000-10-31', uh huh. I think if this page indeed
reflected reality, and offered a way to check e.g. which projects were
finished during the last month etc, that would be offering something
alike, and more flexible, as no one needs to write it up first :)

-Martin