Subject: Re: Marketing NetBSD - TODO
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/22/2002 10:18:38
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de> wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Jan Schaumann wrote:

> > On that note:  LinuxWorld is coming up in January here in NYC.
> > http://www.linuxworldexpo.com
>
> That's not in the events list yet!
> Who's going to do the NetBSD booth there?

I was going to add this around/after Thanksgiving, so as not to clobber
the index page with too many events, but of course now I remember that
we do (automatically) only put the first six on the main page anyway.
IOW:  I'll add it. ;-)

As to who's going to man the booth, I assume that I'll find some people
from the local area.  I'll bring it up on the local mailing list.

> > I'd like to include the posters you had for one of the conferences as
> > well (besides, I'd like to print them for myself and local use), do you
> > have ps, pdf, tex, jpg or anything?
>
> It's Corel Draw 10. Also, poster #1 is almost 7MB, dunno if we really want
> that in htdocs. :/

Hmmm, yeah, maybe not in htdocs.  But we should have it available via
ftp, I think.  Could you put it on nbftp/misc/hubertf/ ?

-Jan

--
'I have reached an age where my main purpose is not to receive
messages.' --- Umberto Eco, quoted in the New Yorker