Subject: Re: NetBSD at the EuroBSDCon 2002
To: Hubert Feyrer , Julian Coleman <jdc@netbsd.org>
From: Valeriy E. Ushakov <uwe@ptc.spbu.ru>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/21/2002 23:19:45
On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 01:44:42 +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

>                                    * Saturday
[...]
>    The NetBSD booth got a few interesting questions about if the macppc pool
>    was able to do dual boot, what embedded boards NetBSD would run on, etc.

BTW, while you've been away (i think you was tired and went away to
take some rest) the hpcsh with a wireless car (thanks to Julian
Coleman for bringing a spare) attracted few people.  They were
impressed even more when Julian came with his hpcarm machine, also
with a wireless, running X and working suspend.  I think our hpc*
ports (esp., hpcarm) are greatly "undermarketed", compared even to the
rest of the NetBSD.

>      * Valeriy's NetBSD pix: http://www.spb.cityline.ru/~elian/euro2002/

I'll try to add "who is who" and also a few pictures I took on the
last day.

SY, Uwe