Subject: Re: 19C3 Call for Paper, NetBSD booth?
To: Bernd Sieker <bsieker@freenet.de>
From: Oliver Tonnhofer <olt@bogosoft.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/22/2002 11:20:02
Hallo Bernd,

Bernd Sieker <bsieker@freenet.de> wrote:
>On 20.10.02, 23:29:05, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
>> There's this rather big geek/security/network/whatever meeting of the
>> Chaos Computer Club in Berlin between xmas and new year, called 19c3.
>> See http://www.ccc.de/congress/2002/ for a bit more information.
>>
>> I guess the NetBSD project should have a booth there.
>> Anyone care to do it? (No, probably not me this time!!!)

There was an OpenBSD booth last year. So, why not a NetBSD booth?

>Do you have any more information on how to register, the page you gave
>is not very enlightening yet in either dillo or links, which is all that
>I have available right now.

It's the same procedure as every year. Look at
http://www.ccc.de/congress/2001/ and especialy
http://www.ccc.de/congress/2001/hackcenter.en.html

<cite>
 The Chaos Communication Congress is a three-day conference on
 technology, society and utopia. The Congress offers lectures and
 workshops  on a multitude of topics including (but not limited to)
 information technology, IT-security, internet, cryptography and
 generally a critical-creative attitude towards technology and the
 discussion about the effects of technological advances on
 society.
</cite>

~
Oliver