Subject: Re: It's dead Jim
To: None <rmk@rmkhome.com>
From: Tracy Di Marco White <netbsd@gendalia.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 08/21/2002 17:01:20
rmk@rmkhome.com wrote:
}Hubert Feyrer said:
}>To show some progress, the number of users who've joined our lists since I
}>posted the above numnber increased by 25, we're at 8740 now.
}>That's what - 5 new subscribers per day? ~2000 new users a year, not
}>counting in any exponential growth?
}
}I know a fair number of NetBSD users who never join mailing lists. They
}use google and the NetBSD list archives when they have questions.

I know there are at least 5 other people in my group at work who have
started using NetBSD for non-work machines and a couple others using it
for work machines, out of 13 in my group. As far as I know I'm the only
one on any of the NetBSD lists.  They all ask me instead.

-Tracy