Subject: Re: NetBSD Architect Pre-Order
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 08/06/2002 22:46:02
On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 12:22:56AM +0200, Lennart Augustsson wrote:
> I'd love to see an updated version of the Worldwide Domination t-shirt.

My favorite is still the World Tour '96 shirt with the rock & roll
outfit on the front and "tour dates" (port dates) on the back.

Jason R(ockin') Thorpe said:
> It'd be nice if we could lose the "toaster" theme.
>
> It seems demeaning to Dexter the Engineer to spend his time porting a serious
> OS to something as trivial as a toaster.  How about a theme that would make
> the BSD neophyte take BSD a bit more seriously?

Well...  How about "Coming to a router near you" ?

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...