Subject: Re: NetBSD Daemon
To: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon@widomaker.com>
From: Richard Rauch <rauch@rice.edu>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 05/11/2002 20:05:23
I'm not comparing against other projects.  (What's the point?  NetBSD
won't use *their* logos.)  The base line for comparison is the one that is
already there, in my mind.  What's there is very good on several levels.
If it ever does get replaced, I hope that the replacement will actually be
at least as good.

Re. b&w compatibility of the ``logo version'' of the image: I'd rather see
it be ``b&w friendly''.  (Note that I'm talking about the logo here, not
the main image.  I keep a firm boundary between the two concepts.  (^&)