Subject: Re: NetBSD Daemon
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Michael Wanka <Tom@Wanka.at>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 05/11/2002 15:31:35
Hi,

On 10 May 2002 at 20:12, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 11:49:56PM +0200, Thomas Michael Wanka wrote:
> will not work in black and white.
>
> What is your point?
>
> I don't think the image will "work" at all: I don't like it.

the discussion about a new logo comes up once on a while. I
like the NetBSD logo, but it is a little bit complicated or
complex (specially in regions where many people do not know
Ivo Jima). I think a logo must work in black and white for
several reasons (eg. price of production of t-shirts, CDs,
whatever). So if someone really wants to design a new logo, he
or she should care about the b&w compatibility. This to me has
priority over like or dislike of the logo.

mike