Subject: Re: NetBSD Daemon
To: Zach Fine <zach@zachfine.com>
From: Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 05/10/2002 13:33:21
Zach, all very good comments.  Thanks.  Dexter isn't exactly drawn for
appearing on the website in this particular pose or outfit.  Should we
want to place him on the website, he can be easily redrawn to fit.

Chris Coleman		Editor in Chief
Daemon News E-Zine	http://www.daemonnews.org
Print Magazine		http://magazine.daemonnews.org
BSD Mall		http://www.bsdmall.com