Subject: Re: logo suggestion
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Alexander Mueller <alex@6by9.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 03/19/2002 11:55:43
The fact that NetBSD runs on a wide variety of (partially obsolete) hardware
platforms doesn't mean that it runs on those systems ONLY. I think that an
apt logo should not put too much emphasis on the fact that NetBSD supports a
lot of obsolete computers. If it did people who don't know NetBSD (yet)
probably would not recognize the fact that NetBSD actually is a
state-of-the-art competitor to Linux and other current operating systems. (We
all know that NetBSD rules ;-))

Regards

Alexander Mueller

--On Montag, 18. M=E4rz 2002 23:41 -0800 Alan Post <apost@CS.Stanford.EDU>