Subject: Re: Permission to use the NetBSD logo
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Delcamp <e.delcamp@wanadoo.fr>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 03/15/2002 01:40:58
IMHO, I also think that the actual logo is a little bit 'offensive', but I
dont care too much, if you like it. Finding a new logo is a hard task, but
why not ?
To represent the multi hardware support, I think the best symbol is a
circle, with all computers around it (from mainframe (but are we supporting
mainframe ? ;-) to palmnotes, including PC, notebook, etc... In the middle
of the circle, just write 'NetBSD'. The circle could be blue, a very light
or pale blue. Maybe a slogan to explain the concept. No more deamons ;-)

Anyone other opinions ?