Subject: Re: ???
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Richard Rauch <rauch@rice.edu>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 03/14/2002 01:12:02
I would add the reminder that these lists are international.  If the
employer isn't willing to pay travel/relocation expenses, then perhaps an
international mailing list isn't the best place.

(As long as such traffic is infrequent, I wouldn't personally worry.  If
there were enough such postings to pose a traffic problem, a netbsd-jobs
list could be started.  Or, perhaps better (since the content of such
posts is transient, while the lists get permamently archived), a Jobs
link/page on the NetBSD web site might be better.)