Subject: Re: Home Page Logo
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Tero Kivinen <kivinen@ssh.fi>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/26/2002 23:57:55
> pardon me, but if someone skilled will bring this into his hands the
> result will be the *current* logo. with few more colors. that's all.
> and the current one has an idea behind, this looks like just a chaotic
> mass to me.

I am not very skilled with gimp, but I managed to add some colors to
the current logo (every time I start doing something like this with
gimp I learn few new easier ways to do things, this kind of exercies
are quite useful):

http://fireball.acr.fi/NetBSD-small.gif
http://fireball.acr.fi/NetBSD.gif

I also now have layered version of the logo, which have each main
component as separate layer (daemons, shoes, computers, flagstick,
flag, top of the flagstick) so if someone does not like the colors he
can change them (http://fireball.acr.fi/NetBSD.xcf).
--
kivinen@ssh.fi
SSH Communications Security                  http://www.ssh.fi/