Subject: Re: Network Neighbourhood on NetBSD?
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Ram Chandar <mkr1177hk@yahoo.com.hk>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/23/2002 00:31:44
> I took the mention to be a request that someone else
> take a look at elxlinux and do this user's dirty work for him.

I clearly mentioned the context in which I brought up this issue,
i.e. Richard Rauch's post in the thread "advocacy".

Its you, who did the DIRTY work of responding to a clearly valid
post in an uncivilized manner.

> There are many alternatives to downloading for a resourceful person--
> even to the point of visiting a cable modem-enabled neighbour and
> bringing a loaf of fresh bread over to ask that they download it for
> you.

Sorry, but my neighbourhood is well fed, though they aren't
"cable modem enabled". Even if they were, they will throw me
out if I try to trade bread for cheap download :)

> The attitude of this user was one suggestive of laziness on his part,
> and a lack of drive.

God! This man really has a problem :)

> I doubt there are many here who would waste their
> time evaluating a Linux distribution when there's so much effort
> involved in installing, fiddling, and learning a new one.

Again why do you keep on assuming that others are as incapable as you are?

Ram Chandar.