Subject: RE: IP: Wal-Mart PC, Operating System *Not* Included: $399 (fwd)
To: Sean Witham <sean.witham@webscreen-technology.com>
From: Young, Julian <Julian.Young@nl.compuware.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/22/2002 15:23:34
Esentualy I agree with you Andy not just within the computer industry
however i fear the Dick Cavett was closer to the mark when he said
"As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to
dispense it."

Julian Young (Julian.young@nl.compuware.com)
Software Engineer  - Compuware Europe B.V.
Hoogooddreef 5. PO Box 12933 1100 AX  Amsterdam The Netherlands
Tel +31 (020) 3116302 Mobile +31 (06) 288 43652
All opinions etc. are mine and don't necessarily reflect those of
Compuware