Subject: Re: Network Neighbourhood on NetBSD?
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Ram Chandar <mkr1177hk@yahoo.com.hk>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/22/2002 21:23:46
> That's odd. I thought this was a NetBSD-advocacy mailing list? :)

This IS THE NetBSD-Advocacy list.

There was nothig odd when all of your posts in the thread "PAM Stinks"
in Oct 2001 contained "Red Hat" and "Linux"?

> Why of course! I'll be happy to volunteer the eight or nine hours it'll
> take to backup my current systems, strip out any cards that might cause
> problems or conflicts, and install an OS that looks like Windows but is
> actually Linux just because you don't have the patience to download it
> over your modem link.

Sorry, but I didn't know there are people in worse condition than I'm in. :)

> Order a CD from them. Even if they don't sell it I'm certain they'd be
> happy to make you one if you paid them. :)

Pretty experienced in this regard, I guess? :)

> Anyway, let us know how it works out. I'm kind of curious myself.

Oh Sure! No need to be curious. It'll be over in less than two hours.
After all I don't use Floppy disks for backups.

Ram Chandar.