Subject: Re: Home Page Logo
To: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
From: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/22/2002 09:28:16
--- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org> wrote:
> > Give him a break for "*$&^! sake! Nobody said this
> was the be all, end
> > all for front page logos. Just something he was
> working on. I don't
> > particularly like it either, but for the reasons
> that he originally
> > said, it's just cut and paste work. It may become
> interesting if it
> > was blended together a bit better...
>
> i got the point. and my opinion is what i said
> before. i was not
> commenting the quality of his "sketch" and i am
> sorry if you understood
> it this way. i said that the way "just place here
> few pictures of
> machines and put few daemons there and it will look
> cute" is a little
> bit shallow and it lacks an idea behind.
>
> as i can say from private mail i received from Jan
> he got it that way as
> i meant it and he is not arguing. thank you for
> acting as his advocate
> but it wasn't neccessary :) (no offense meant..)
>
> don't get me wrong, i am not against any fresh
> good-looking attractive
> logo with a good idea. life is a change :).

And I'll probably need to remember next time I reply
like this is that english is not the primary language
of many (most?) people that post to this list.

Glad to hear everything is squared up. I didn't mean
any offense either, but it sounded pretty offensive
and I don't have much of an excuse for that.

Andy