Subject: Re: Home Page Logo
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/21/2002 23:06:33
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de> wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Ram Chandar wrote:
> > I firmly belive that it should get artistic
> > attention to have color, look less chaotic
> > and more friendly.
>
> Yes. Please send in your images!

Well, I'm not too big a fan of the logo either, so I attempted to create
an image without actually having to be artistically inclined (read
"cut'n'paste").  Dunno about the result, but maybe the idea can get
somebody who actually knows what they're doing with the Gimp to create a
logo?

I took most of the pictures of the Ports and a few daemons:
http://www.netmeister.org/misc/lots_of_netbsd.png

Should somebody be interested, I also have the transparent, layered
gimp-file...

-Jan

--
finger jschauma@netmeister.org