Subject: Re: advocacy
To: Masao Uebayashi <uebayasi@soum.co.jp>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@wasabisystems.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/19/2002 23:06:11
Masao Uebayashi <uebayasi@soum.co.jp> writes:
>   http://www.freebsd.org/projects/libh.html
>
> In short, it's a next generation packaging interface.
>
> I knew libh for the first time last December in a presentation
> introducing recent FreeBSD activities at the BSD BOF in Yokohama,
> Japan. I'm very sure you were there, weren't you? ;-)

I must confess my Japanese skills were not up to following the details
of the presentations. :) (It is hard to understand much of a technical
conversation when your vocabulary is limited to phrases like "may I
have water", "where is the train for Yokohama", and "yes, I would like
rice." -- give me a couple of years. :)

--
Perry E. Metzger		perry@wasabisystems.com