Subject: Re: presentations: bsd vs. linux?
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/05/2002 14:44:15
On Saturday,  5 January 2002 at  2:26:40 +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> I was asked to give a presentation at a Linux event, telling people about
> (Net)BSD. Does anyone have any pointers/slides/etc. that I can use as base
> for a presentation? Thanks!

Take a look at http://echunga.lemis.com/installfest.pdf, the slides I
presented at LinuxSA last August.  Let me know if you want the
source.  And of course, if you can give me updated material about
NetBSD, I'll put it back into my material.

Note also that Dan Langille has very recently done a presentation in
Ottawa.  Read http://www.freebsddiary.org./talks/oclug/ for more
details, and
http://www.oclug.on.ca/archives/oclug/2002-January/014172.html for the
opinion of one of his audience.