Subject: Business Proposal !
To: <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Rådia AB <sales@radia.se>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/19/2001 15:02:37
Hello,

Radia AB is a Swedish High-tech Biometric Company that would like to
offer you the following;

We give 50 of the FIRST, handpicked *) Companies/Organizations the
opportunity to sell a HighQualitySecurity Product in your region.
This is a product based on the World Leading Biometrics Solution - using
your fingerprint to Secure your Computersystem.

We give you this opportunity to be "first in line" distributor and to make
money on the five following steps of your customer levels.  The ONLY
thing you have to do is simply reply to the E-mail address below, and we
will contact you for instructions.

*) Radia AB reserves the right to select among applications.

You can find detailed information about this proposal at
http://www.radia.se/security/ .
NOTE! This opportunity is only available until 15 November. NOTE!

Best Regards / Bengt Jacobson, CEO Radia AB

NEVER SEND SPAM. IT IS BAD.