Subject: Re: NetBSD T-Shirt
To: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>
From: Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/21/2001 12:26:01
> Thus spake Chris Coleman
> > It escaped before I could paste the URL.  Here it is
> >
> > http://mall.daemonnews.org/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=1133
>
> Am I the only one bothered by the web site?  I think it should either be
> "www.NetBSD.org" or "http://www.NetBSD.org/".  Without that trailing slash
> and with the "http://" it is neither a "web site" nor a URL.
>
> Personally I would prefer the URL form.  I also like the StUdLyCaPs as
> we use in our docs.
>
> Or maybe I'm just too anal.

I've received about four e-mail about the trailing slash, but only yours
about the Caps.

Since this is a pre-order, it looks like I still have time to change
it. (The print shop has the artwork, but not the final order yet.)  So, we
will be adding the trailing slash.  Changing the CAPS is a bit harder,
because it requires adding letters instead of just cloning an existing
letter.  Let me know if others think this is important and we will make
the change if possible.

-Chris Coleman