Subject: Re: Praise.
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/24/2001 18:08:27
On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

: I wanted to ask how interfacing with the Jornada works, but as I have a
: pic of the machine now, it's obvious. I thought tht Jornada was such a
: tuny thing as the Casio Cassiopeia that has no keyboard...

You're thinking of the Jornada 520 and 540 series, having the "Pocket PC"[*]
form factor (no keyboard, 240x320 display).

The Jornada 680, 690, 710, and 720 are in the "Handheld PC"[*] form factor
with 640x240 screens and a microkeyboard.

(There's also a Jornada 820, now out of production, that had a 640x480
screen, sublaptop size keyboard, slightly slower StrongARM, and less RAM.)

[*] Microsoft's terms for these devices.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  Wasabi NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- NetBSD 1.5 now available on CD-ROM  --  http://www.wasabisystems.com/