Subject: RE: Praise.
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/24/2001 08:29:56
On 24-Jul-01 Herb Peyerl wrote:
> So now I have this relatively teeny thing that runs like forever on its
> little
> battery, with everything I need to grab my mail or reboot servers from
> the comfort of my 4x4 on top of some mountain. ...and I don't have to see
> the microsoft logo while doing it either.

I must agree.  Personally I have the NEC 780, and an IBM 1g microdrive (my
interests are more in a micro-laptop).  But so far just about everything I've
wanted to do with it works (via NetBSD of course).  Heh, I even took a walk
with it pinging one time to determine the range of my ray cards.

Unfortunately.. the MS logo is printed on the device in my case..  ;(

---
Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
NetBSD supported hardware database: http://mail-index.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/hw.cgi