Subject: writing articles
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/21/2001 00:25:59
The text below is on daily.daemonnews.org, and even if it may sound a bit
FreeBSD oriented, I'm sure articles about NetBSD would be welcome too.

Maybe think about it!

 - Hubert

The UnixReview.com e-zine is currently showing the following call for
authors:

Call for Papers

Aside from a general call for articles on issues in security, open source,
systems management, and so forth, here are some
products/companies/platforms/issues that we think might be interesting:

    * FreeBSD
    * Storage Area Networks
    * Linux performance tuning
    * Java
    * Open Source Development
    * Systems Management
    * Web Security Issues
    * Embedded Linux
    * Comparison of window managers
    * Comparison of the main X servers for UNIX on Intel

Let us not disappoint the UnixReview readers -- let's keep those articles
on embedded, Open Source developed, Java based, securely managed FreeBSD
web serving storage area networks flowing.

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> www.NetBSD.org