Subject: Re: *BSD Counter Project
To: Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/15/2001 22:53:20
On Sun, 15 Jul 2001, Josef Grosch wrote:

: This notice is posted twice a month, on the 1st and the 15th of the month.

No it isn't.  I'll make sure you're blocked from the list if it is.

Unless you're going to do a RESPONSIBLE job of counting machines (which
means starting all counts, including the FreeBSD count, at zero
SIMULTANEOUSLY, and starting with an empty user database), you're just
blowing smoke up the asses of non-FreeBSD folk, and have no business posting
this drivel here.

If, instead, you'd like to listen to the logic behind what amounts to an
obvious fact to any first-year statistics student (or me, even though I'm
sick in bed and dilirious), I am sure we'll give you a kinder reception.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  Wasabi NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- NetBSD 1.5 now available on CD-ROM  --  http://www.wasabisystems.com/