Subject: Re: *BSD Counter Project
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Kevin P. Neal <kpneal@pobox.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/15/2001 21:15:17
On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 05:32:06AM -0600, Herb Peyerl wrote:
> Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>  wrote:
>  > This notice is posted twice a month, on the 1st and the 15th of the month.
>
> I don't know about everyone else but I'm quite certain _I_ don't want to
> see that posted twice a month. not even once a month.

Especially since the project got such a negative reception last time.

A web site for the counter project should be sufficient.
      'Concerns about "rights" and "ownership" of domains are inappropriate.
 It is appropriate to be concerned about "responsibilities" and "service"
 to the community.' -- RFC 1591, page 4: March 1994