Subject: Re: *BSD Counter Project
To: Bob Bernstein <torxhead@ruptured-duck.com>
From: Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/04/2001 10:44:48
On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 01:33:13PM -0400, Bob Bernstein wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 12:55:26AM -0700, Josef Grosch wrote:
>
> > The Counter project is an attempt to gauge the installed base of
> > *BSD.
>
> Clearly, the above is incorrect. It should read:
>
> "The Counter project is an attempt to gauge the installed base of
> FreeBSD."
>
> Puleeze...

No, That is completely incorrect. We are trying to gage the installed base
of the BSD based systems. Please read the the FAQ to understand why the
count of FreeBSD users is so much larger than any other BSD.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a | FreeBSD 4.3
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | www.bafug.org