Subject: Re: Is there any truth to these numbers?
To: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
From: Mike Cheponis <mac@Wireless.Com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/22/2001 16:28:22
No, I just heard a number, no data. I didn't mean to imply any 5:1 email
inflation!

I'll take the 7500 users, maybe rounded up to 10K to deal with mail exploders.

Frankly, that's really nothing to sneeze at!  And it's one of the major things
that attracts to me to NetBSD: we don't have the luxury of 1e6 monkeys beating
on the code to find/fix the bugs -- instead, it has to be Correct By Design.

-Mike