Subject: Suggestions for things to do in a talk
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/20/2001 22:00:34
Hi,

As some of you may have noticed there's a netbsd stand going to be at the
wakefield show next month.  For this event I've volunteered to give a talk on
NetBSD.  I'm looking for ideas on things to talk about.  The audience may not
be that up on Unix, so I'm thinking of a general overview, what NetBSD is
about, where it's come from, features it has, where we're going.  Certainly
run over some of the arm hardware that's supported, and some that we'd like
to support.  Why you might want to use netbsd.  The one topic I want to avoid
is the BSD v Linux kind of debate though.

I've got a slot of about 40 mins, my plan was to do about 30 mins of slides
and about 10 mins for Q&A's.

Has anyone that's done this kind of thing before got any suggestions :)

Thanks,
Chris