Subject: NetBSD Booths at trade shows
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Tackett <tackett@sd2.mailbank.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/08/2001 16:36:51
Hi.  I'm a new-comer to the list, having tried and grown fond of NetBSD (I'm currently writing from a 120MHz Tecra730CDT.  What an OS!)

Anyhow, I've been monitoring the discussion about Wasabi sponsoring NetBSD booths.  I would like to point out that as an experiences programmer who's tried about every OS you could name (except Plan 9 and Inferno), the only way I would have been able to install NetBSD was by buying a CD from Wasabi.  And now I'm hooked.

Just something to think about, given that NetBSD Project doesn't produce CDs and not everyone has high-speed access at home.

Michael Tackett