Subject: Re: Wasabi 1.5 CDs in the UK
To: Alistair Crooks <agc@netbsd.org>
From: None <Chris.Smith@raytheon.co.uk>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/19/2001 15:03:04
Hi,

> The Wasabi 1.5 CDs (the two CDROM set) are available in the UK - I got
> mine from the PC Bookshop, opposite the Bank of England in
> Threadneedle St, London.  Price #21.50.
>
> They seem to be going quickly.

I know - I bought a set of that and a set of OpenBSD from
there :)  Good shop that.  They even had a copy of ye olde
`Design and Implementation of The BSD4.4 OS' book in stock.

http://www.pcbooks.co.uk/

Much better than mail order too as you can see/read what
you buy first, and Tower Records is only a 15 minute walk
from their Holborn shop :))

Have Fun,

- Chris.

Ps - I don't work for them - just a satisfied customer.